The name of the H. P. Children's Academy is included in the Ten Best Schools of the country.
Under the award Ceremony of ‘Transforming Education Award Program’ H. P. Children’s Academy Gorakhpur got ‘Students Achievement Award 2018’.
This award is given by Honorable President of India Pranab Mukherjee at their resident.
Message from (Secretary - Dr. T. P. Shahi)
2009 goes down as a land mark in the history of H.P. Children’s Academy. Now the school completes its journey of 25 years with formidable leadership, the teaching faculty, the administrative & support staffs which have put together their sincere effort. To realize our dream about a noble institution. H.P. is making conscientious efforts to be constantly in the front amongst the I.C.S.E. schools of Gorakhpur. Read More
Message from (Principal Sr. Sec. - Mrs. Anuja Srivastava)
It has been my distinct pleasure to lead one of the best educational institutions in Gorakhpur which is driven by the ideas and blessings of Dr. H. P. Shahi. Rightfully so, our institution is named after him and is climbing new heights every passing year. I strive to not only educate my students with the latest curriculum in the best possible manner but also provide them moral and ethical values.Read More
Message from (Principal Pr. Sec. - Mrs. Deeba Ahmad)
My association with H.P. Children’s Academy, Civil Lines, started way back in July, 1994. It has been an honour to serve such an outstanding community. My goal is to use this website as a communication tool to keep you abreast with the latest happenings in the school. The staff at H. P. Children’s Academy is committed to prividing the best possible learning environment. Read More
Primary Section (LKG to Cl -V)
The school will remain closed on Tuesday, 19th Feb.’19 on account of Ravi Das Jayanti
Exam scheduled for Tuesday, 19th Feb’19 will now
be held on 27th Feb’19,
1. Registration for Admission to Lower KG and PlayWay will be held on January 17th, 18th and 19th January, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. There are only 70 seats available for Lower KG and 60 for PlayWay.
3. Children have to be of the following age to be considered for admission.
FOR LOWER K.G
Date of Birth : Before April 1, 2015
Date of Birth : Before April 1, 2016
4. DOCUMENT CHECKLIST :
I- Birth Certificate in original with one copy.
A- Birth certificate issued by Nursing Home at the time of delivery.
B- Nagar Nigam (birth certificate issued within 6 months of birth) or Aadhar Card.
II- Two Passport Size Photographs.
III-One Family Photograph (Postcard Size) with both parents and the child seeking admission.
5. Any form of canvassing will result in the disqualification of the child.
6. Please do not enquire about admission to other classes as there are no seats available.
7. Both parents need to be present along with ward on the day of admission.
8. Registration forms need to be filled and returned immediately.
9. All formalities will be completed on the day of registration.
10. Results on 24th January, 2019 at 3 p.m.
II Preboard exam. starting from 10 January' 2019 to 23 January' 2019